Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Hate Change


Today on my day off I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and could not go back to sleep, I never automatically wake up when I have to work, why is that? Getting out of bed I felt the all too familiar stiffness in my legs and feet that I have become used to since I started this new job and I think I am getting too old for this lol! I have a job interview set up this afternoon. I have only been working at my current job for three months, I am not one to bounce from job to job, but I feel like it is not really the right fit for me. I love what I do but there are some real management problems and in the healthcare field management problems trickle down to inadequate patient care and I feel the need to protect my license. I hate change, I like to settle in establish a routine and build a life around it However, I know that change is a good thing too and if I just stretch myself a little I may find just the right combination of work and quality of life. So I am putting it out there, if it is meant to be it will happen if not I will stay where I am and be on the look out for the next opportunity that will offer what I need. Wish me luck!