Monday, February 1, 2010

The Wall

Another up at 4 work day but before I run off I thought I would post the almost finished wall that my son built as mentioned in my earlier post. I still need to paint the door and the trim but he did a really good job and now there is a way to contain the busy little boys when needed. When my son first starting talking about building it I was very skeptical , I honestly did not know he had done so much studying carpentry and home repairs. The finished wall is really pretty, he says next he will build me some little shelves to stagger across the wall for whatever I want to display.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! that does look great! He did a very nice job, sure he wants to be a nurse*wink* Are you going to paint the door any specific color, or just white or off white?
    Have a very blessed week Laura,
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He did a great job!! It looks really nice and boy, will it come in handy! It's nice that there is a space up top for the movement of air/heat and to display stuff. He is one talented young man! Lucky you!! Have a great week!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if there is a "carpentry" gene? If so I am very gratified to be the vector to Chris from both my grandfathers, my father and me. He may outshine us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now he has revealed his hidden talent..you could right up a little 'to-do for mum list' *wink*

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...