Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thank God It's Thursday!


After two excruciatingly long days at work (14 hour days) I have one day off. I am determined to make the most of it but I have already spent two hours in bed sipping coffee and reading blogs. I keep telling myself "me" time is good but I still feel guilty . So I am going to make a list and put on some Christmas music and jump in hoping that the spirit of the season will begin to creep in. Getting about 5 eggs a day now. (Quiche for dinner tonight) I love the idea of keeping a count like so many of the bloggers I follow do. I think I will start mine Jan. 1st.

Happy Thursday!!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stay in bed and drink coffee and catch up on all your bloggers! What a great way to treat yourself on your day off!! You worked hard the last ten days!! You earned it Laura!! I am off to meet a girlfriend for lunch. It's her birthday. Takes about 45 minutes to get there but it's worth the drive! I have been watching Hallmark Christmas Movies in the evenings. They are so so good!! Merry Christmas!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...