Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The First Present

Yeah!! I finally bought a present. I was reminded by the music at Octoberfarm's blog of the video The Snowman by Raymond Briggs that my own children watched over and over when they were young. Honestly, I am not sure who loved it more, me or the kids. I decided to find the DVD for my grandsons. Now that I have finally made a purchase maybe I can keep the momentum going and find meaningful gifts for the rest of my loved ones.
The music you hear first on my blog is from this movie, the movie has no words just a beautifully illustrated story and wonderful music.

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! One down, a dozen to go!! congrats on your first present. I am leaving now to do some more shopping. Would be nice to finish but I doubt that will happen! I don't think I rememeber
    "The Snowman"...will have to look for it for my grandgirls! thanks!...debbie Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mom you have followers on a blog, CRAZY. I think the kids are going to love the gift. We should open it early so they can enjoy it on Christmas Eve. It is kind of a Christmas/Winter movie. Anyway Love ya and talk to you soon.

    Chris.

    Oh by the way here is my link to my blog. Still can't figure out how to put the music on it but then again my speakers are not working so it could be playing and I just don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no link there son!! Email it to me.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...