Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JUICING DAY


My good friend has a couple of very prolific citrus trees in the yard, one is a tangerine tree that is overloaded with what looks like thousands of ripe tangerines. It pains me to see them go to waste, so today I went and bought a juicer So far I have frozen three big batches of juice. It is so good.
I think I will be doing some juicing on every day off for the next few weeks. In my quest to produce more of my own food I have added so far: juice, eggs, goat milk, cheese, fresh green beans and a variety of from the garden herbs.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are getting quite good at your quest for eating food that you produced! I admire you for that!! The tangerines looks really yummy and juicy. I love them!! You are lucky to have a nice sharing neighbor too! Merry Christmas!...debbie

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...