Sunday, March 21, 2010

Visitors from around the world


I had to make a quick comment about how surprised I was to see the visitors to my blog from around the world. I recently added one of those visitor tracking maps to my blog just for fun and decided to look at the visitor stats last night. Wow, is all I can say. I have had visitors from of course the USA and Canada. I knew I had visitors from Australia thank you all !! You have become like friends who I am anxious to hear from. But what shocked me were the ones from India, Russia, Africa, Spain and I am sure I am leaving some out. So, I want to say, if you stop by to check out my humble little blog thank you so much for visiting.
Again and again I am impressed with what a small world it has become. With the Internet and satellites to convey images to our televisions in seconds we can be on the other side of the world if only by technology but never again will we as isolated as we once were. However you see it good or bad it is here and it is amazing.

7 comments:

  1. I have seen the little maps on sever blogs and was amazed at how many hits world wide they have. I tried to put one on mine once about 8 months ago but it didn't work and I gave up!! lol...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty amazing to think of people around the world enjoying the things you write. Instant access via the Internet is pretty incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging does make this big world seem a little smaller and friendlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it is nice to see visitors from near and far. I may have to try one of those tracking maps.

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to see pictures of my great grandsons. They are growing like weeds. Love to all, Dad

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...