Monday, August 15, 2011

100th blog post.

I just noticed that I had 99 posts so far so this post marks my 100th blog post.


When I started this blog it was because I was forced to be on bed rest after surgery and I have to laugh as I mark this occasion that I once again find myself on forced bed rest due to injury.


Today I looked at the tracker that I downloaded to this blog that shows where in the world the blog is being viewed from. It honestly is mind boggling to see people from everywhere and I do mean everywhere in the world reading about what goes on in my life and what I am doing on my humble little homestead. My kids and I were talking about all of the different countries represented as well as those from what looks like almost every state in the USA and once again we all had to concede that it is a small world and becoming ever smaller as we increase out ability to communicate effortlessly with people from around the globe.


To those of you that follow or simply stop in to visit my blog I want to say Thank You.
Thank you for the words of encouragement when things were rough, for the laughter when life is good, and for reaching out to let me know you understand my thoughts.
Thank you for sharing your lives with me through your blogs, pictures and videos, I feel blessed to have the ability to soak in the different cultures, different beliefs and words of wisdom, to see your successes, your failures, your heartache and joy and for being brave enough to allow others into your world day in and day out.






5 comments:

  1. Happy 100! The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Laura, I look forward to your postings.
    About the ClustrMap and the people who visit from around the world. I know I was amazed at just how many countries were looking at me. Guess people from around the world all wants the same thing, a simple but rewarding life! To bad the governments don't get it....
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you to feel better and heal quickly.

    Happy 100th post, a great milestone.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, I just got to the library to use my computer. Saw that you signed up for my blog, Thanks. I like yours and want to say "CONGRATULATIONS" and welcome to the off the beaten path group. I wish you all the luck in getting your new lifestyle going.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...