Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have followers!!!

I just had to say thank you to those people who commented on my blog. This is my first venture at writing anything ever and as you all know it is intimidating to say the least to bare your soul and expose yourself for all the world to see. I find the process is somehow liberating and scary at the same time.

I enjoy the blogs I follow so much and feel so satisfied knowing that there are other people out there who share a similar vision and interests as I do. Having grown up in Los Angeles Calif. most people really don't understand why I do what I do (that's certainly a blog in itself). Already, you have added so much to my knowledge base. I am happy if I can add in anyway something to the collective experience.

I have a long way to go, I hope that someday I will be able to add photographs that even come close to the beautiful images that some of you share or that I might be able to write as eloquently as some I have read but I believe the journey is going to be a lot of fun.

I feel like I have made some new friends out there....Thank you!!