Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinerest Addiction

I can not believe I have allowed myself to find yet another thing to consume my time online since I try so hard to limit my mindless foray's into the land of the lost but I am loving Pinterest so much.
Here is one of the latest things I have pinned to my boards Spicy Black Bean Burger. I have the beans soaking now.
For the recipe click on my link to pinerest and get started making your own fun boards
http://pinterest.com/laurapike/
When you click on someones board pictures it usually takes you to the original source of the picture.
It is a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't made a Board yet, but just LOVE poking through alll the good stuff!!! It is an addiction...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. just recently started pinterest and WOW!!! That is SOOOOOOO the way internet should have been all along! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to cut down on meat so I'm excited to try this recipe...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...