Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks!!


All of you blog followers and friends out there who have sent me words of encouragement, Thank You!!

You have no idea how much it helps to hear you thoughts.


On to new adventures soon

Did I mention that my Karma horse,the paint mare, is preggo?? Waiting on a foal any day now (although I have no idea when she got pregnant, she came to me that way)

It was a huge surprise in the midst of all the chaos in my life lately to look at her one day and realize that she has milk veins and is bagging up.


Pictures soon as soon as I figure out which box I packed the camera in.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is exciting news about your mare. Look forward to the pics when you find your camera. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, sending warm wishes and blessings. I have missed your absence from blogging and now understand the reason why. I hope the long and winding road straightens for you soon. Sometimes life throws us curves with no rhyme or reason and we just tread on to the best of our ability. Will be looking for future updates, Julie of Dog Trot Farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mom!! How exciting!! Nothing quite so sweet as a baby foal. Can't wait to see the baby!! have missed you Laura. Glad to see your post today!! Keeping you in my prayers that everything will come together for you soon. Hope you find your camera soon! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you back here again Laura.
    Keep going..we are all behind you and wishing you all the very best :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see that you're back online. I'm sorry to hear that you have been going through this, but sometimes we are meant to change directions.
    Congrats on the good news about your mare. And for finding good homes for the others. How lucky that is!
    You will be in my prayers. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you definitely have the strength of character to balance out all that has come your way. keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...