Thursday, March 13, 2014

Picmonkey- Wow it's really fun and free.

Another blogger mentioned this fun
website called Picmonkey www.picmonkey.com/
its a free photo editing site that allows you to add text, graphics and other interesting touches to your photos. You can edit you photos there as well. I always wondered how people got text into their photos.

At this rate in about five years I will
actually know how to create one of those beautifully professional blogs I so admire.....well maybe.

I look forward to the day I actually have some time to spend learning how to use this great new feature.www.picmonkey.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!! Thanks for the link - really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picmonkey,sounds like a new primate that was discovered. It looks like you have it down pretty good. As far as having a professional type blog, yours looks pretty good as is.
    Bob & Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, I will do some changes on my blog also. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...