Friday, April 8, 2011

Introducing Ashton

This little guy is my newest project, he is my first Angora Bunny, he is nine weeks old and my grandsons who name all of the animals are calling him Ashton, Ash for short. He will provide me with Angora fiber that I hope to learn to spin into yarn. I found a local woman who teaches spinning classes and how to dye the yarn and sells all of the tools for gleaning your own fiber. I am excited about this new endeavor. He came from a really nice young family who are just starting their rabbit business and they have handled him so much he practically leaps into my arms whenever I open his cage. I am in love.

10 comments:

  1. Just precious! How fun to learn to spin his fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, i love rabbits. i had two who were litter box trained:penelope and clementine. best pets i ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's adorable! Now my daughter wants one...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me, oh my! He is so precious! I want one!

    Enjoy!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend. You more than deserve two days off and more!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable. I also admire you for taking on these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!! HOW ADORABLE AND CUTE IS ASHTON!! I'd like to hold him and feel that nice soft fur!! No wonder your in love!!! ..debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are living the dream....he is a doll....

    ReplyDelete
  8. tiny little precious thing! popped over from Canyon Girl's site to say hello. what a dear!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by, I love reading your thoughts and reactions. My new motto (stealing from my favorite Disney ride) when it comes to my blog friends is, "It's a small world afterall" Thanks for visiting!

To Blog or Not To Blog,,,

In January of last year I sat down and wrote a post from the RV I was living in at the time. I thought then that I really wanted to get bac...